My blogger camera: Sony Alpha A5000
I often get questions on what camera I use. After doing some research, I decided on the Sony Alpha a5000 Mirror less Digital Camera with 16-50mm Lens. It doesn’t break the bank and it’s a great camera for any blogger who wants to take their photography game to the next level. It takes pics in great detail and the best part about it is that it’s small! A 5000 will take photos in realistic detail yet is small enough to easily take with you on the go which was particularly important for me. Despite weighing so little it still feels solid when gripped in the palm. This camera features a 3 inch LCD screen that can be tilted back and forward. The A5000 offers high Definition video shooting, full HD AVCHD with stereo so, which will be more than adequate for a blogger, especially a beginning blogger. Taking pictures with my own camera is something I try to do as much as possible. When I have the time , I also create YouTube videos and this is perfect for filming , there is a red camcorder-style video record button for instant thumb-operated video access on top of the camera.
Camera Lens type-:Zooms Lens
Focal Length: 24-77mm
Optical Zoom 3x
Digital Zoom 4x
Memory card Type: 1 x Memory Stick PRO Duo, 1 x Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo, 1 x SD, 1 x SDHC, 1 x SDXC
Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Why it’s perfect for bloggers
- It has Wi-Fi! Social media platforms are a part of my daily routine so having a camera that allows me to instantly transfer images to and from my phone or computer is a must.
- Pop up flash ! The convenient pop up flash makes it convenient to shoot in just about any lighting situation. It’s also ideal for those who vlog, there is a feature to enable the flash to stay active throughout filming.
- It’s compact with all the features of an SLR.
- User friendly: the back of the body it has a “?” symbol. This can be pressed when you don’t quite understand a certain function and it will give you a short but detailed explanation.
- Price! At just $449.00 the price is not bad at all for the quality.
- The LCD tilt screen, this screen the made for selfie lovers everywhere.
- This camera is available in black, silver and white.
Well nothing is perfect….
- Slow burst speeds
- Relatively low-quality LCD
- no touch screen
Random Photos Taken with my camera
Disclaimer: I am NOT a photographer …YET lol
Taken on a recent trip to New York.
I love my Sony Alpha a5000 ! Fellow bloggers.. what camera do you use or recommend for bloggers?